You know who you are. You love multitasking. You love complicated projects that require your attention to detail. You like helping people and you like the people you work with. You love working hard because you know the work you do is valuable.
We get you. We are a team of project management professionals.
Are you a talented Senior Translation Project Manager seeking a new challenge? ISI Language Solutions wants to hear from you! We use our dynamic multitasking skills and creative thinking to complete translation projects in a variety of industries, delivered with a concierge-level customer service experience. Located in sunny Glendale, CA you will love being a part of our eclectic, fast-paced, and passionate team!
Who is ISI?
ISI is a leading provider of language access solutions for health care plans, providers, and members. We are vital in ensuring access to health care for limited English proficient (LEP) individuals. Our clients include leading insurers and medical facilities across the US. ISI has been recognized as a Top 100 global language services provider by Nimdzi Insights and as a Top 20 language service provider in the United States by Common Sense Advisory. ISI Language Solutions is privately owned.
What is this position about?
Our Senior Translation Project Manager is the lynchpin between our clients and our organization.
What’s in it for you?
We offer competitive salaries and provide unscheduled performance-based bonuses throughout the year. We are growing at a rapid pace and advancement opportunities are available for those who perform well. In addition to professional growth and advancement, we offer our employees great perks such as company-sponsored health and dental insurance, Paid Time Off, paid holidays, 401(k) and profit-sharing plans, fun employee events, and more.
We are passionate about going above and beyond for our clients, and it shows! As Senior Project Manager, you will lead a cross-functional team through all phases of completing concurrent translation projects. These are just some of the exciting responsibilities you will have:
- Ensure projects are accomplished efficiently and effectively within timeline and budget, all with the highest quality.
- Assign, monitor, and measure team members’ workload.
- Maintain, cultivate, and grow client relationships with the goal of exceeding client satisfaction.
- Resolve issues that may have any production, business, or client impact.
- Create, maintain, update, and improve processes, policies, and standards.
- Identify team training needs and provide coaching.
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Master’s degree or background in translation, CS, software development, or engineering is a plus.
- One year of experience in translation or project coordination is preferred.
- Native or near-native fluency in English required. Native fluency in a language other than English is a plus.
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office Suite required. Proficiency in SDL Trados Studio (or other CAT tool) and Adobe Creative Suite is a plus.
- Superior communication skills with impeccable grammar, including professional email correspondence.
- Adept at providing concierge-level customer service experience and anticipate customer needs.
- Ability to thrive in a team-driven environment.
- Superior organizational and multitasking skills.
- Excellent detail orientation.
- Ability to work extended hours during busy periods based on business needs.
- Ability to work independently.
- Experience in the healthcare or insurance industries a plus.
Please note: If you are offered employment with ISI Language Solutions, it may be contingent upon the successful completion of pre-employment background screenings.
For those interested please email your resume to: