Are you a self starter? Do you wake up in the morning excited to go to work? Are you passionate about what you do? Do you desire to work with a team dedicated to your success? Do you believe that over the long term everybody will be your client? Are you experienced enough to admit what you don’t know? Are you eager to learn? Are you eager to share you knowledge and grow? Are you a problem solver?
If you answered yes, WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU!
Background of ISI Language Solutions
ISI Language Solutions is a leading provider of language access solutions for health care plans, providers, and members. We are vital in ensuring access to health care for limited English proficient (LEP) individuals. Our clients include leading insurers and medical facilities across the US. ISI has been recognized as a Top 100 global language services provider by Nimdzi Insights and as a Top 20 language service provider in the United States by Common Sense Advisory. ISI Language Solutions is privately owned.
Overview of position
The sales executive for ISI is vital to our continued success. The ISI sales executive is our brand ambassador and is the face of our organization. The ISI sales executive is excited to engage prospects to solve problems or offer better solutions.
The sales executive is tasked with developing relationships with targeted accounts through:
- Prospecting – This is a hunter position focused on targeted accounts. You will identify key departmental contacts, establish budgets, uncover needs, and develop opportunities.
- Cold calling – You need to know how a phone works and use it religiously – we are about building relationships. Relationships involve an investment of time and energy.
- Digital selling – Yep. You need to know how to use social media, specifically LinkedIn.
- RFP participation – You will register us with targeted procurement groups to ensure participation in the RFP process.
- Conference and association participation – You will identify, exhibit, participate and present (where appropriate) at the conferences and associations necessary to build relationships within the industry.
- Consulting – You will actively engage prospects to understand their challenges and needs to provide solutions that best meet their needs.
- Proposal development – You already know how to write a proposal to meet client needs.
Performance will be evaluated by achievement of quarterly and annual quotas as well as key performance indicators associated with the activities above.
- Computer proficient including Microsoft office
- Proficient or have knowledge of CRM tools
- A proven track record of success in sales, business development, or consulting
- Translation sales experience preferred
- College degree preferred
- Bi-lingual or familiarity of languages is preferred
- The ability to develop meaningful relationships
- Communication – both written and verbal – in an appropriate register to our client’s expectations
- Impeccable organization and follow up
For those interested please email your resume to:
Director of Sales and Marketing
ISI Language solutions