Interpreting Services International, LLC (ISI) is an industry leader specializing in culturally and linguistically appropriate translations for healthcare, life sciences, pharmaceutical, and financial services. Our services include document translation, software and website localization, multimedia localization, and interpreting. We have extensive experience in technical translation and localization of user manuals, material data safety sheets, web pages, marketing/advertising copy, and on-line documentation. We work in various software platforms and with most desktop and web publishing programs. We offer technical support for all languages including double-byte Asian characters such as Chinese and Japanese. ISI can even provide Braille transcription.
Our company manages a large volume of business data which includes highly confidential information pertaining to our stakeholders and clients. Our database also includes our company’s financial and operational data. As a result, our company must have secure and efficient information systems and databases to protect this data. Thus, our company needs the professional services of an Optimization Specialist to ensure that our company’s database structure and information systems are secure and effective. The Optimization Specialist will build and maintain different information systems and associated databases that serve our business operational needs.
The hired individual will be responsible for the following duties:
- Perform complex database engineering and administration activities including database related project management, installation, performance management, monitoring, backup, and restoration of the company’s data infrastructure and software systems.
- Build information systems and databases that manage and track project progress to ensure projects are completed within client’s expectations and record and retrieve all technical reports documents.
- Maintain our client relationship management system and databases which include personal, financial, and other business data about potential and current clients.
- Apply subject matter expertise to plan, configure, test, and maintain operating systems, application software, training and system management tools, and system hardware.
- Standardize and manage processes for database storage and archiving procedures and functions.
- Implement and maintain security controls for the database and information systems to monitor network activity and ensure data is protected from unauthorized users including controlling database access permission and privileges.
- Provide a high degree of coordination between our team, stakeholders, and clients to ensure an effective and secure database and information system.
Master’s degree in computer engineering, information science, or related;
College coursework in data structure and computer network software;
Proficiency in programming languages including Java and C.
Send resume to email@example.com or Interpreting Services International, LLC c/o Lauren Vega, 700 N Brand Blvd. Suite 950, Glendale CA 91203.