You know who you are. You love multitasking. You love complicated projects that require your attention to detail. You like helping people and you like the people you work with. You love working hard because you know the work you do is valuable.
We get you. We are a team of project management professionals.
Are you looking to start your career in translation and localization? ISI Language Solutions wants to hear from you! ISI is seeking a customer-focused Junior Translation Project Manager to complete translation projects in a variety of industries with an emphasis on healthcare. You will have the chance to work with diverse content as you begin (and grow!) your career in translation and localization. Located in sunny Glendale, CA you will love being a part of our eclectic, fast-paced, and passionate team!
Who is ISI?
ISI is a leading provider of language access solutions for health care plans, providers, and members. We are vital in ensuring access to health care for limited English proficient (LEP) individuals. Our clients include leading insurers and medical facilities across the US. ISI has been recognized as a Top 100 global language services provider by Nimdzi Insights and as a Top 20 language service provider in the United States by Common Sense Advisory. ISi Language Solutions is privately owned.
What is this position about?
The junior project translation manager is the lynchpin between the project manager and her team.
What’s in it for you?
We offer competitive salaries and provide unscheduled performance-based bonuses throughout the year. We are growing at a rapid pace and advancement opportunities are available for those who perform well. In addition to professional growth and advancement, we offer our employees great perks such as company-sponsored health and dental insurance, Paid Time Off, paid holidays, 401(k) and profit-sharing plans, fun employee events, and more.
We are passionate about going above and beyond for our clients and it shows! As Junior Translation Project Manager, you will be responsible for the full lifecycle of several concurrent translation projects. These are just some of the exciting responsibilities you will have:
- Execute concurrent localization projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Track and report on project progress.
- Assign, receive, and validate work according to production plans.
- Prioritize tasks according to importance and urgency.
- Serve as the primary day-to-day contact for vendors and clients.
- Maintain knowledge base and documentation for the accounts.
- Monitor work status of internal and external resources.
- Collaborate with project teams to maintain client- or project-specific procedures, solutions, checklists, and instructions.
- Monitor and maintain project financials, including billings.
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Master’s degree or background in translation, CS, software development, or engineering is a plus.
- One year of experience in translation or project coordination is preferred.
- Native or near-native fluency in English required. Native fluency in a language other than English is a plus.
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office Suite required. Proficiency in SDL Trados Studio (or other CAT tool) and Adobe Creative Suite is a plus.
- Superior communication skills with impeccable grammar, including professional email correspondence.
- Adept at providing concierge-level customer service experience and anticipate customer needs.
- Ability to thrive in a team-driven environment.
- Superior organizational and multitasking skills.
- Excellent detail orientation.
- Ability to work extended hours during busy periods based on business needs.
- Ability to work independently.
- Experience in the healthcare or insurance industries a plus.
Please note: If you are offered employment with ISI Language Solutions, it may be contingent upon the successful completion of pre-employment background screenings.
For those interested please email your resume to: