Diverse Human Resources role working with our passionate, eclectic team! This is a unique, stand-alone HR Manager opportunity for a growing and respected language services provider in beautiful Glendale, CA. We offer endless day to day variety and challenge as you build relationships with our 50 employees, working hand-in-hand with the President and CEO.
About Us and What we Offer You
ISI is a top-20 supplier of language and localization services in virtually every language used in business. To learn more about us and what we do, visit https://isilanguagesolutions.com.
Benefits and Perks
In addition to professional growth and advancement, we offer our employees great perks such as competitive salaries company-sponsored health and dental insurance, Paid Time Off, paid holidays, 401(k) and profit-sharing plans, fun employee events, and more.
What the Job Looks Like
Enjoy true diversity in your day to day responsibilities, which include:
- Serving as the main point of contact for employee relations and performance matters, recommending solutions to management.
- Ongoing and proactive coaching to employees and managers to promote professional growth.
- Overseeing full life cycle recruiting across the company, including talent attraction, interviewing, and onboarding.
- Managing bi-weekly payroll through ADP TotalSource platform, including garnishments, wage attachments, and taxation issues.
- Working closely with employees, candidates, and management on OPT, PERM, and Visa application processes.
- Ensuring compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws.
- Serving as main point of contact for benefits, including medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) open enrollments.
- Collaboration with management in annual benefits selections and plan design processes.
Important Qualifications to your Success
Education and Experience
- 10 years independent human resources experience in talent management, payroll, and employee relations is required.
- Ability to work independently.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or Business Administration with SHRM-CP, PHR, or PHR-CA is required
- Familiarity with H1B and PERM processes.
- Language skills are a plus!
Competencies and Attributes
- Thorough knowledge of federal and California employment laws.
- Thorough knowledge of HR management principles and best practices.
- Strong business acumen.
- Previous experience utilizing ADP TotalSource and Applicant Tracking Systems is preferred.
- Knowledge of data analysis and reporting.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Diligent and firm with high ethical standards and confidentiality.
I’m interested, how do I get started?
PLEASE NOTE – To be considered, all applicants MUST include:
- An updated resume
- Brief cover letter describing why you meet the qualifications for our position is required to be considered
- Salary requirement
Our hiring management partner is myHR Partner. myHR Partner is not a staffing service or recruiter. All resumes/applications will be reviewed for this position and only for our organization. Applicants who meet the initial qualifications will be contacted for a video interview.
Applicants can check their status at https://myhrpartnerinc.com/client-jobs/. Scroll to the bottom to: Check on an application you have submitted.
If you are selected to receive an offer of employment with our company, your employment may be contingent upon the successful completion of work references and other background checks.
We realize that it takes time and effort to go through our application process and we thank you for considering applying for this position. We kindly ask for no emails or phone calls as a means to further your application process. These efforts will not enhance your opportunity for consideration and we are not equipped to respond to these requests. We thank you in advance for your adherence to this request.
Thank you for your interest in our position. We appreciate the time you have taken to apply with us.