Are you a self starter? Do you wake up in the morning excited to go to work? Are you passionate about what you do? Do you desire to work with a team dedicated to your success? Do you believe that everybody is your client? Are you experienced enough to admit what you don’t know? Are you eager to learn? Are you eager to share you knowledge and grow? Are you a problem solver?
If you answered yes, WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU!
Background of ISI
ISI is a leading provider of language access solutions for health care plans, providers, and members. We are vital in ensuring access to health care for limited English proficient (LEP) individuals. Our clients include leading insurers and medical facilities across the US. ISI has been recognized as a Top 100 global language services provider by Nimdzi Insights and as a Top 20 language service provider in the United States by Common Sense Advisory. ISi Language Solutions is privately owned.
Overview of position
The account executive for ISI is vital to our continued success. The ISI account executive is our brand ambassador and is the face of our organization. The ISI account executive is excited to engage our client base to solve problems or offer better solutions.
The account executive is tasked with developing relationships within our existing business:
- QBR and Meeting Schedule – You will own and manage the quarterly business review process with our existing client base. You will set up meetings as needed.
- Administrative oversight – You will be given a variety of tasks related to solving account issues such as updated contract amendments, invoice payment, customized reporting or other requests as needed.
- Prospecting – You will identify key departmental contacts in other areas of the business, establish budgets, uncover needs, and develop opportunities.
- Cold calling – You need to know how a phone works and use it religiously – we are about building relationships. Relationships involve an investment of time and energy.
- Digital selling – Yep. You need to know how to use social media, specifically LinkedIn.
- RFP participation – You will ensure we are registered with existing procurement groups to ensure participation in the RFP process.
- Conference and association participation – You may be asked to participate in the conferences and associations necessary to build relationships within the industry.
- Consulting – You will actively engage clients to understand their challenges and needs to provide solutions that best meet their needs.
Performance will be evaluated by achievement of quarterly and annual quotas as well as key performance indicators associated with the activities above.
- Computer proficient including Microsoft office
- Proficient or have knowledge of CRM tools
- A proven track record of success in sales, business development, or consulting
- Translation sales experience preferred
- College degree preferred
- Bi-lingual or familiarity of languages is preferred
- The ability to develop meaningful relationships
- Communication – both written and verbal – in an appropriate register to our client’s expectations
- Impeccable organization and follow up
For those interested please email your resume to email@example.com